Technology has driven a revolution in healthcare. Digital health tools have the enormous potential to improve the ability to diagnose, treat diseases accurately, and improve healthcare for people.
Bayer seeks to foster innovation in the pharmaceutical industry and accelerate Digital Health collaboration by establishing business relationships with disruptive startups in those areas.
For this reason, Bayer is inaugurating a second edition of the Bayer Bootcamp, a one-month program focused on finding the best startups and scaleups in Latin America that offer innovative solutions to the challenges and opportunities of the pharmaceutical and Digital Health industry.
This call is also part of G4A, Bayer’s digital health alliances and investments team dedicated to scaling companies that seek to create impact and change the healthcare experience.
If your startup is in Latin America and seeks to solve challenges in Mexico, Colombia, the Caribbean, Central America, and/or the Andean region, and offers innovative solutions for the Digital Health industry, register from June 20 to the Bayer Bootcamp at http://hth.bayer.mx and get the opportunity to collaborate and grow with Bayer Mexico.
In this edition, Bayer is looking for ventures that impact on:
- The digital customer experience
- New business models
- Digitalization of operations
By being part of the Bayer Bootcamp you will have access to various activities and benefits, such as:
- Contact with specialists, directors, and managers from Bayer Mexico who will share their knowledge and experience in the Digital Health sector.
- Receive mentoring from executives, managers of Bayer Mexico and its allies to take your startup to the next level.
- Access to specialized consultancy thanks to the support of specialists in the Digital Health sector, who will be able to support you on topics such as regulation, research, patents, etc.
- Bayer Mexico infrastructure for potential PoC. We will study the feasibility of collaboration through proofs of concept, pilots, supply, etc.
About Bayer Mexico:
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. It has been present in Mexico with its products for more than 100 years and it is established as its own company since 1921.
Over the decades, Bayer in Mexico has developed into a relevant company with modern plants. It has eight production sites and three administrative sites covering a wide presence throughout the country. Its headquarters are located in Mexico City.
With around 4,500 employees, it is one of the most important foreign subsidiaries of the Bayer Group worldwide.
In Mexico, the organization’s activities aim at patients, physicians, consumers, and farmers through three divisions: Pharmaceuticals, Consumer Health, and Crop Science.
Visit Bayer’s website: https://www.bayer.com/es/mx/mexico-home