Your weekly shot of news on the latest startup, venture capital, and tech news in Latin America.
Latin America’s entrepreneurs are solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges, yet there is only minimal English language coverage of the region’s booming startup ecosystem. As a result, we’ve brought together all the news from Latin America in an even more accessible format.
LatamList Espresso is your weekly shot of news on the latest startup, venture capital, and tech news in Latin America. Hosted by Josefina Dominguez Iino, Editor at LatamList, this podcast summarizes the biggest headlines of the week with additional insights from founders, investors, and other key players in Latin America.
Produced by Angel Andraca.
- Humberto Pertuz, Vozy: On closing an $800K investment round for voice communication services, Ep 16
- Jacobo Singer: dLocal becomes Uruguay’s first unicorn, Ep 15
- Vilash Poovala: Oyster Financial closes $14M funding round, Ep 14
- Anabel Perez: NovoPayment & Visa partnership, Ep 13
- Tomás Bercovich: Global66 raises $4.3M to expand its remittance services, Ep 12