Village Capital, an organization that supports impact-driven and seed-stage startups, has launched in partnership with the US Department of State and IREX a new accelerator program called YLAI Americas Accelerator. The program will support ten Young Leaders of America Initiative’s fellowship alumni working to impact various sectors across the Americas.
YLAI is a multinational initiative that is sponsored by the U.S. Department of State with funding provided by the U.S. Government. This program announced the 10 companies that will be participating, all of which are organizations focused on solving social issues inside their communities:
- Easy Clean Water: Water Purification
- Lazarillo: Information and Communications Technology
- Lima Compost: Waste Management
- MediGet: Home Health Care and Electronic Health Record
- Nuevo Método: Pharmaceutical
- ONG Te Protejo: Green Consumer Goods, Beauty
- Santé Cutarras: Manufacturing
- Trabaja Mamá: Facilities Support Service and Virtual Workforce
- TuInfo: Telecommunications
- Will and Tomorrow: Legal Saas
These companies will participate in the accelerator from January to April 2022, and will join workshops to improve their investment readiness and scalability.
Read more on Village Capital’s press release