Brazilian startup Resale acquired by BTG Pactual

LatAm List – In a recent transaction, BTG Pactual acquired control of 65% of the Brazilian startup Resale. Entrepreneurial partners Marcelo Prata and Paulo Nascimento maintained the remaining 35%. The value of the deal remains undisclosed.

Created in 2015, Resale offers solutions to financial institutions to assist in the management of real estate received from defaulted real estate financing and its subsequent sale back into the market. Resale connects the real estate to different sales channels and can even complete direct sales to the consumer, depending on the bank.

The startup expects to increase its volume of properties sold from 2K to 10K by 2021.

“Our role is to bring our knowledge of the real estate asset recovery and management market to ensure more robustness to the platform and offer greater added value to the market,” said Alexandre Camara, a partner at BTG Pactual, to Baguete

Read more on Baguete

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

You May Also Like