This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)
In this episode of the WeXchange podcast, our guest is Brynne McNulty Rojas, co-founder and CEO of Habi, a Colombian PropTech startup that is simplifying the buying and selling process of properties in the country. A rising star in Colombia’s proptech sector, Habi recently raised $10M in a Series A.
Brynne is passionate about the impact that residential housing can have on the lives of individuals and in the progress of communities. Originally from Miami, Brynne explains how an opportunity in Colombia led her to start a business in a foreign country with her co-founder Sebastian.
Listen to this episode of WeXchange to learn more about Brynne’s story and how she raised money for Habi during a pandemic and with a newborn baby.
Outline of this episode:
- [1:31] – About Habi
- [5:31] – Leading a startup in Colombia
- [6:44] – Working with Sebastian
- [10:19] – Advice for finding the right co-founder
- [11:54] – Tips for fundraising during a pandemic
- [14:24] – Time allocation as a mother of ‘three’ babies
- [18:29] – Lessons learned from the entrepreneurial journey
- [22:24] – What’s next for Brynne and Habi?