clicOH, an Argentinian logistics startup, announced that it completed the management team that will lead the company’s operations and expansion in Latin America. Some of the senior managers clicOH incorporated have track records in Latin American unicorn companies.
The startup provides integral logistics services for e-commerce companies. clicOH connects the existing logistics infrastructure through its own technological platform. This means the company can ship in less than 24 hours and at a lower cost than postal services and other industry players.
clicOH was selected for Y Combinator’s Winter 2021 batch and closed in May 2022 a $25M Series A round led by Tiger Global Management. The company operates in Argentina, Chile, Mexico, and Uruguay.
The startup’s roadmap includes scaling and expanding into other Latin American countries, which is why they attracted high-level talent to form a new C-level executive team. The most recent executive additions come, in many cases, from unicorn companies and have proven experience in regional positions.
“We detected an ideal context to incorporate the best talent available in the market. The eCommerce logistics business offers a huge challenge for executives with very good experience and track records. We are determined to strengthen our expansion plans in the region and to be a key player in the eCommerce logistics business in each country where we operate,” Daniela Guidalevich, clicOH’s Regional Head of HR, explains.
clicOH’s new executive team is comprised as follows:
- Sebastian Rosenbolt – CTO – Chief Technology Officer. He left his position as VP Engineering at Despegar.
- Mauro Gurdulich – CRO – Chief Revenue Officer. Left his position at Pedidos Ya as Commercial Director for Latin America.
- Umberto Negro – COO – Chief Operations Officer. Left his position as Country Operations Manager at Rappi.
- Francisco de Villalobos – CPO – Chief Product Officer. Left his position as Chief Operations Officer at SWVL.
- Juan José Sainz – CFO – Chief Financial Officer. Left Conekta as Director of Financial Planning and Analysis.
- Gabriel Rodriguez Gonzalez – VP HR – Vice President of Human Resources. Left SWVL as Director of People and Culture.