Let’s Talk E-Commerce by Openpay is a podcast for entrepreneurs and companies interested in immersing themselves in the world of e-commerce.
Hosted by Cristina Maldonado, Strategic Alliances Manager at Openpay.
In this second episode of Let’s Talk E-Commerce by Openpay, Cristina sits down with Marco Carbajal, Commercial Director of Openpay, to discuss what payment processing platforms are and how they work.
Outline of this episode:
- [1:38] – What is e-commerce?
- [2:08] – Most groundbreaking e-commerce models
- [3:09] – The importance of payment processing platforms
- [4:37] – Services offered by payment processors
- [5:37] – Transitioning towards e-commerce
- [8:32] – Key points for a payment processing platform
- [12:49] – Recommendations for getting started with e-commerce
- [15:42] – Openpay’s “merchant-centric” philosophy
Resources & people mentioned:
This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)