In this week’s Espresso, we cover news from Flat.mx, Crediverso,Nubank, and more!
Outline of this episode:
- [00:28] – Flat.mx acquires Hipoteca Genial
- [00:38] – Tapi integrates Prex into its payment infrastructure
- [00:47] – Bondy secures $740K investment
- [01:02] – Sempli secures $6M debt funding
- [01:12] – Colektia acquires $72M non-performing loans portfolio
- [01:29] – Crediverso raises $3.5M Pre-series A round
- [01:46] – Wumbox expands to Mexico
- [01:58] – Nubank obtains $265M debt financing
- [02:11] – Mundi raises $15M Series A2
- [02:24] – Blind Creator raises $582K Pre-seed round
- [02:35] – Albo raises $40M series C round
- [02:52] – Kenjo raises $9.4M in a Series A round
- [03:05] – Zapping lands in Brazil
- [03:18] – Lumu secures $30M Series B
- [03:30] – Drip raises $8M funding
- [03:40] – Gringo closes $29M round
- [03:51] – Maqui raises 1.5M Pre-seed round
Resources & people mentioned:
- Startups: Flat.Mx, Hipoteca Genial, Tapi, Sempli, Prex, Bondy, Colektia, Crediverso, Wumbox, Nubank, Mundi, Blind Creator, Albo, Kenjo, Zapping, Lumu, Drip, Gringo, Maqui.
- VCs: Smart Money Ventures, Torch Capital, Gaingels, Haymaker Ventures, Morpheus Ventures, Hi Inov, Forgepoint Capital, SRM Asset, Valor Capital, Marathon Ventures.
- Companies and institutions: Globo TV, Citi, IFC