This week’s Espresso covers updates from Clara, NG.CASH, FITCHIN, and more!
Outline of this episode:
- [00:28] – Clara lands $150M debt facility from Goldman Sachs
- [00:58] – Miferia raises $7M seed round
- [01:29] – NG.CASH raises $10M seed round
- [01:57] – DD360 closes a $91M investment round
- [02:27] – Votorentim and Temasek form new $700M investment fund for Brazil
- [02:44] – FITCHIN raises $3.5M seed round
- [03:11] – New Crossing Borders episode with Alexa Clark, Associate at Magma Partners
- [03:32] – New Hacking Insurance episode with Diego Muradás and Juan Sebastián Montejo
Resources & people mentioned:
- Companies & Startups: Clara, Miferia, NG.CASH, DD360, FITCHIN, Zenda.la, Fitpal.
- VCs, Accelerators, Institutions: Votorentim, Temasek, 23SCapital, Goldman Sachs, Bain Capital Ventures, Tiger Global, Canary, Latitud Ventures, Asymmetric Capital Partners, Andreesen Horowitz, Monashees, 17Sigma, Creation Investments Capital Management, Magma Partners.
- People: Nathan Lustig, Alexa Clark, Rodrigo Alfonso, Diego Muradás, Juan Sebastián Montejo.