This week’s Espresso covers updates from uDocz, Impacta VC, DolarApp, and more!
Outline of this episode:
- [00:28] – Finaktiva raises $25M in debt
- [00:54] – Interview with Gustavo Ribas, K Fund’s Venture Partner
- [03:00] – Alima closes a $1.5M seed round
- [03:28] – Ubii closes its first investment round at $4.5M
- [03:47] – uDocz secures a $2M seed round
- [04:16] – Salkantay Ventures closes its first VC fund at $26M
- [04:40] – Impacta VC launches Impact Fundraising Strategy Program
- [05:04] – IDB Lab approves a $2M loan for Prestamype
- [05:25] – DolarApp announces a $5M seed round
- [05:47] – New Crossing Borders and Hacking Insurance episodes
Resources & people mentioned:
- Companies & Startups: Finaktiva, Alima, Ubii, uDocz, Prestamype, DolarApp, Belo, Lizit, Efinti.
- VCs, Accelerators, Institutions: Bancolombia, responsAbility, K Fund, Soma Capital, Y Combinator, The Dorm Room Fund, Seed9, Pareto, Salkantay VC, GSV Ventures, Impacta VC, IDB Lab, Kaszek Ventures.
- People: Gustavo Ribas, Nathan Lustig, Manuel Beaudroit, Rodrigo Alfonso, Daniel Botero, Andres Tobon.