In this week’s Espresso, we cover news from Sinapse, Paymentology, Remessa Online, and more!
Outline of this episode:
- [00:28] – Sinapse acquires UpTick
- [00:38] – Evsy launches new collaborative features on its app
- [00:55] – Paymentology partners with Nelo
- [01:08] – Attom Capital launches
- [01:23] – Kapital acquires Banco Autofin
- [01:39] – Eurofarma launches new CVC arm
- [01:51] – Nagro raises $49M investment
- [02:04] – Sumer acquires Preki
- [02:17] – Belvo and Mibanco teams up
- [02:32] – Monnet Payments partners with Yuno
- [02:47] – Mottu secures $50M funding
- [03:01] – Mission Brazil raises $1.3M
- [03:14] – PagBank launches new mobile payment solution
- [03:28] – Remessa Online launches new digital account in Brazil
- [03:42] – Arcus gains CNBV authorization
- [03:57] – Acústica Marina introduces marine monitoring system to Peru
- [04:09] – Daki raises $50M Series D round
Resources & people mentioned:
- Startups: Sinapse, Uptick, Evsy, Paymentology, Nelo, Nagro, Sumer, Preki, Belvo, Monnet Payments, Yuno, Mottu, Mission Brazil, PagBank, Remessa Online, Arcus, Kapital, Bank Autofin Acústica Marina, Daki.
- VCs: Attom Capital, Eurofarma, Kinea Ventures, Oasis Ventures, Bicycle Capital, QED Investors, Domo Invest, Headline Brasil, Convivialité Ventures.