This week’s Espresso covers updates from Warren, Sequoia Capital, Kavak, and more!
Outline of this episode:
- [00:28] -Wealth management startup Warren extends its Series C round
- [00:59] -Sequoia Capital welcomes Latin American startups to its Arc program
- [01:25] -Argentinian agtech SIMA closes $2M investment round
- [01:54] -Kavak announces expansion to Turkey, Chile, Peru, and Colombia
- [02:20] -Favik extends its pre-seed round for a total of $3.6M
- [02:54] -Mexican startup PROSPERiA raises $2M in a seed round
- [03:27] –New episode of How to be the Difference with Alex Santana, VC and Startups Manager at Amazon Web Services
- [03:47] –New episode of Crossing Borders featuring Maribel Dominguez, Founder and CEO of Circulo de Belleza
Resources & people mentioned:
- Companies & Startups: Warren, SIMA, Kavak, Favik, PROSPERiA.
- VCs, Accelerators, Institutions: Sequoia Capital, Citi Ventures, QED, Kaszek, GIC, Xperiment Ventures, Sancor Seguros Ventures, VX Ventures, Bridge Partners, Cardo Health Fund.
- People: Johanna Molina, Paul Lynskey, Alex Santana, Maribel Dominguez.