This week’s Espresso covers updates from Kushki, Cargo Produce, Talanta, and more!
Outline of this episode:
- [00:28] – SINAI Technologies announces a partnership to reduce the impact of climate change.
- [00:47] – Kushki becomes Ecuador’s first payment aggregator.
- [01:14] – Bia raises $6M in a pre-seed round.
- [01:39] – Talanta announces the beginning of the Global Apprenticeship Program.
- [02:08] – Cargo Produce will expand to Mexico after a $1.1M seed round.
- [02:41] – New episode of Crossing Borders with Daniel Otero, CEO and Co-founder of Ozon.
- [02:58] – Alejandro Guízar’s article on How to maintain liquidity in uncertain times.
- [03:20] – New episode of Hacking Insurance with Hilario Itriago and Pablo Tiscornia.
Resources & people mentioned:
- Companies & Startups: SINAI Technologies, Future Carbon Group, Kushki, Bia, Talanta, Cargo Produce, Topsort, Migrante, Ozon.
- VCs, Accelerators, Institutions: Canary, Nazca, 8VC, Global Founders Capital, Marathon Ventures, MatterScale Ventures, Opera Ventures, MIT Open Learning.
- People: Francisco Larraín, Diego Fleischmann, Nathan Lustig, Daniel Otero, Alejandro Guízar, Rodrigo Alfonso, Hilario Itriago, Pablo Tiscornia.