In this episode of the WeXchange podcast, we cover everything you need to know about the LAC Women Founders Accelerator – an acceleration program for women-led STEM startups launched by WeXchange and Google in collaboration with Centraal.
Representatives of each organization talk about the program benefits, the session dynamics, and important dates to keep in mind to participate.
Francisco Solsona, Regional Accelerator Lead for Sp LATAM.
Rogelio Cuevas Ruiz, CEO at Centraal.
Ana Luisa Albarran, WeXchange Community Lead.
Outline of this episode:
- [1:29] – Alliances with WeXchange IDB Lab
- [2:25] – About women-led startups
- [6:46] – What is LAC Women Founders Accelerator?
- [11:20] – Who can apply?
- [12:43] – Duration, important dates, session dynamics
- [15:55] – Program benefits
- [18:58] – Demo Day & WeXchange forum
- [20:41] – Past generations of the program
- [23:55] – Participation conditions
- [28:20] – Additional messages about the program
Resources & people mentioned:
- Francisco Solsona
- Rogelio Cuevas Ruiz
- Ana Luisa Albarran
- Google for Startups
- Ben & Frank
- Oliver Pets
- Crack the Code
This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)