In this week’s Espresso, Manolo Fernandez, Head of Growth and Planning at Jüsto, joins us on the podcast to talk about the company’s most recent round of funding, a $12M Pre-Series A. Brazil’s antitrust watchdog withdraws the ban on Cielo regarding WhatsApp payments and Mexico’s Banorte partners Rappi to work on a new endeavor.
Outline of this episode:
- [0:27] – WhatsApp Payments
- [1:20] – Critical situation of Brazilian MSEs
- [1:46] – Rappi partners with Banorte
- [2:06] – In conversation with Manolo Fernandez, Jüsto
- [6:11] – Kontigo’s digital wallet
- [6:33] – Luchadores fund III