This week’s Espresso covers updates from Beat, Netpay, Yave, and more!
Outline of this episode:
- [00:28] – Oxio integrates with Telcel in Mexico
- [00:56] – Mendel closes equity and debt financing round for $60M
- [01:30] – Beat ceases operations in Latin America
- [01:51] – Muncher secures a $27M Series B round
- [02:21] – Liti announces a $4M seed round
- [02:52] – FEMSA acquires Netpay
- [03:23] – Yave raises $7.5M in a funding round
- [03:45] – Agrolend closes $28M Series B round
- [04:11] – New Crossing Borders episode
- [04:31] – Event on The Future of Work
Resources & people mentioned:
- Companies & Startups: Oxio, Telcel, Mendel, Beat, Muncher, Liti, FEMSA, Netpay, Yave, Agrolend, Laboratoria, Talanta.
- VCs, Accelerators, Institutions: Industry Ventures, Infinity Ventures, Victory Park Capital, Glisco Partners, Monashees, Canary, Grão, Norte, Eclipseon, Newtopia, The Fund, Latitud, Better Tomorrow Ventures, Metaprop, Lightrock.
- People: Mariana Costa.