This week’s Espresso covers updates from UnDosTres, Revolut, Anyone AI, and more!
Outline of this episode:
- [00:28] – Anyone AI closes a $1.5M pre-seed round
- [00:59] – UnDosTres closed a $30M Series B investment round
- [01:37] – Wibond extended its seed round, closing at $6M
- [02:16] – Merama acquires the Latin American startups Miind Brands and Culotte
- [02:54] – Mottu raised $40M in a Series B round and in debt financing
- [03:42] – Revolut announces plans to expand its business to Brazil
- [04:21] – Interview with Javier Sánchez Aldana, Managing Partner at Carabela
- [06:51] – Crossing Borders revisits a greatest hits episode featuring Agustin Feuerhake, Founder of Fintual
- [07:07] – Alejandro Guízar’s article “Why is digital banking the first step toward financial inclusion in Mexico?”
Resources & people mentioned:
- Companies & Startups: Merama, Anyone AI, UnDosTres, Wibond, Merama, Miind Brands, Culotte, Mottu, Revolut, Dooper, Gabu, Zuru, Fintual.
- VCs, Accelerators, Institutions: Latitud Ventures, Global Founders Capital, Canvas Ventures, Magma Partners, DC Ventures, IGNIA, Dalus Capital, Y Combinator, Trousdale, Soma Capital, Fintech Capital, Eureka Capital, Sequoia Capital, Tiger Global Management, Verde Asset, Base Partners, Crankstart, Carabela.
- People: Harriet Heyman, Michael Moritz, Javier Sánchez Aldana, Agustin Feuerhake, Alejandro Guízar.