This week’s Espresso covers updates from Covalto, Menta, Pulpo, and more!
Outline of this episode:
- [00:28] – Aplazo acquires Sensai Metrics
- [00:52] – Pulpo closes an $8M funding round
- [01:24] – Nelo secures a $100M credit facility
- [01:36] – Interview with Kyle Miller, cofounder and CEO of Nelo
- [03:18] – Skandia and Accial Capital Management launch Impacto
- [03:44] – Fidu announces a $5M round
- [04:12] – Covalto secures a $10M line from the International Development Finance Corporation
- [04:39] – Menta closes a $6M seed round
- [05:13] – New episode of Crossing Borders
- [05:40] – New episode of How to be the Difference
Resources & people mentioned:
- Companies & Startups: Aplazo, Pulpo, Nelo, Skandia, Accial Capital Management, Fidu, Covalto, Menta, Sensai Metrics.
- VCs, Accelerators, Institutions: Impacto, International Development Finance Corporation, Nazca Ventures, Victory Park Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, NFX, Imaginable Futures, Broom Ventures, Base10 Partners, Wollef.
- People: Nathan Lustig, Kyle Miller, David Poritz, Cristobal Perdomo, Johanna Molina, Paul Lynskey, Hector de Jesus Cortes.