This week’s Espresso covers updates from Nowports, Pandas, Bornlogic, and more!
Outline of this episode:
- [00:28] -Pandas raises $6.3M in pre-seed round
- [00:57] -Nowports becomes a unicorn after a $150M Series C
- [01:49] -Welbe raises its first pre-seed investment round of $3M
- [02:31] -Experian acquires 51% stake of Brazilian fintech MOVA
- [03:10] -Bornlogic raises $10M in a Series A round
- [03:39] –New episode of How to be the difference with Nathan Lustig, Managing Partner at Magma Partners
- [03:56] –New episode of Entrepreneurship in Latam 101 on the successes and failures of leading a startup.
Resources & people mentioned:
- Companies & Startups: Pandas, Nowports, Welbe, Kavak, Jüsto, Ben & Frank, Experian, MOVA, Bornlogic
- VCs, Accelerators, Institutions: Third Kind Venture Capital, Acequia Capital, Picus Capital, Tekton Ventures, Partech, SoftBank Latin America Fund, Tiger Global, Foundation Capital, Monashees, Soma Capital, Broadhaven Ventures, Mouro Capital, Tencent, Base10 Partners, Nazca, Astella Investimentos
- People: Johanna Molina, Paul Lynskey, Nathan Lustig, Doménica Obando, Courtney McColgan