In this week’s Espresso, we cover updates from AgendaPro, Parrot, Vozy and more!
Outline of this episode:
- [0:27]- AgendaPro closes a financing round for $3.7M
- [0:55]-Interview with Julio Guzmán, AgendaPro’s CEO
- [8:22]-Parrot secures $9.5M in a round led by F Prime Capital
- [8:54]-Interview with Roberto Cebrian, founder of Parrot
- [12:45]-Klar raises a $70M Series B funding round
- [13:13]-Laika raises a $48M Series B funding round
- [13:45]-Vozy partners with Latin Leap through its Seed Investment Club.
- [14:25]-Ubits announces a $25M Series B funding round
- [14:52]-a55 raises $16M in a Series B
- [15:22]-Featured article: 2022: The future of payments, why cash is no longer king
- [15:43]- Crossing Borders episode with Miguel Medina from Plerk
Resources & people mentioned:
- Companies and Startups: AgendaPro, Parrot, Klar, Laika, Delivery Hero, Vozy, Ubits, a55, Billpocket, Plerk
- VCs and funds: Kayyak Ventures, F Prime Capital, General Atlantic, Prosus, Quona, IFC, Mouro Capital, SoftBank. JAM Fund, FJ Labs, Latin Leap, Riverwood Capital, Roble Ventures, EndeaPlerkvor Catalyst, Owl Ventures, Móvile. Mouro Capital.
- People: Julio Guzmán, Roberto Cebrián, Alejandro Guízar, Miguel Medina, Nathan Lustig