This week’s Espresso covers updates from Plerk, Prometeo, Koibanx, and more!
Outline of this episode:
- [00:27] – Plerk closes $12M Series A round
- [00:57] – Prometeo is Latin America’s first company to offer A2A payments
- [01:19] – Covalto is the first Mexican fintech to list on the Nasdaq Stock Exchange
- [01:48] – Koibanx raises $22M in its first investment round
- [02:15] – Fudo receives $7.5M in seed round
- [02:38] – Latú Seguros raises largest pre-seed round in LatAm at $6.7M
- [03:05] – New episode of Crossing Borders with Alessandra Angelini, CEO and co-founder of Influur
- [03:29] – Featured article by Alejandro Guízar: How to create value for your customers through technology and innovation
- [03:42] – New episode of Hacking Insurance with Denario and Teaté
Resources & people mentioned:
- Companies & Startups: Plerk, Prometeo, Covalto, Koibanx, Fudo, Latú Seguros, Rappi, Addi, Tul, Influur, Denario, Teaté, Gympass.
- VCs, Accelerators, Institutions: Upload Ventures, Magma Partners, 500 Startups, MGV Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, Atlantico, MAYA Capital, CRV, monashees, ONEVC, Latitud, SVAngel.
- People: Nathan Lustig, Alessandra Angelini, Alejandro Guízar, Rodrigo Alfonso, Juan Carlos Durán, Andrés Delgado, Victor Rosa.