In this week’s Espresso, we cover news from Rextie, Praso, Nequi, and more!
Outline of this episode:
- [00:27] – Citi acquires stake in Rextie
- [00:40] – Devolut secures $600K Pre-seed round
- [00:50] – Talana raises $8M and prepares its debut in Mexico
- [01:02] – Leadsales raises $3.7M funding
- [04:21] – Vendah secures $2.4M investment
- [04:32] – Mercado Pago partners with Siigo
- [04:45] – FACIA raises $1M funding
- [04:56] – Praso raises $9.5M and acquires Floki’s intellectual property
- [05:07] – Copel launches new fund focused on energy transition
- [05:15] – Open English partners with Soccer Star Richarlison
- [05:24] – Nequi launches customizable policy
- [05:34] – Frota 162 secures $600K investment
- [05:45] – Nuu raises $4M funding
- [05:56] – Biwiser raises over $160K
- [06:11] – Featured articles
Resources & people mentioned:
- Startups: Pismo, Rextie, Devolut, Talana, Leadsales, Vendah, Mercado Pago, Siigo, FACIA, Praso, Floki, Frota 162, Nuu, Open English, Nequi.
- VCs: Softbank, Venturance, Altis, BluePointe Ventures, Ulu Ventures, Y Combinator, Acelera Ventures, Valor Capital Group, NFX, ACE Ventures, EcoEnterprise Fund, Vox Capital.
- People: Richarlison, Frank Slootman, Shane Parrish, Roberto Peñacastro
- Content: The Knowledge Project