This week’s Espresso covers updates from Vozy, Plerk, Foodology, and more!
Outline of this episode:
- [00:28] – Foodology raises $50M in funding round
- [01:04] – Vozy raises a $5M Pre-Series A round
- [01:31] – Lulo Bank receives a $200M investment from International Holding Company
- [02:02] – Arch closes a $5M seed round
- [02:28] – Plerk announces a partnership with WeWork
- [02:52] – Elenas raises $20M in a Series B round
- [03:17] – HoyTrabajas and Zulu close $5M seed rounds
- [03:58] – New episode of Crossing Borders
- [04:17] – Latamlist’s featured article
Resources & people mentioned:
- Companies & Startups: Arch, HoyTrabajas, Foodology, Vozy, International Holding Company, Plerk, Lulo Bank, WeWork, Elenas, Zulu, R5.
- VCs, Accelerators, Institutions: Chimera, Andreessen Horowitz, Wollef, Kayyak Ventures, TriplePoint Venture Capital, GoHub Ventures, Digital Currency Group, Upload Ventures, Ripio Ventures, TechStars, Soma Capital, Genesis Block Ventures, Dila Capital, Newtype Ventures, Cadenza Ventures.
- People: Arash Ferdowsi, Fernando Sucre, Nathan Lustig.