In this week’s Espresso, we cover updates from Truora, Influur, Zubale, Ualá and more!
Outline of this episode:
- [00:28] – Truora raises $15M in a Series A
- [00:57] – Zubale raises $40M in a Series A
- [01:11] – Interview with Allison Campbell, Zubale’s co-founder
- [07:29] – Influur announces a $5M seed round
- [08:16] – Pierpaolo Barbieri, Ualá’s founder, launches VC firm 17Sigma
- [08:57] – Visa and Ontop sign a partnership agreement
- [09:22] – Featured interview on Latamlist “3 female founders on the Edtech opportunities in Latin America”
- [09:38] – Latest Crossing Borders episode with Izabel Gallera, partner at Canary Ventures.
Resources & people mentioned:
- Companies & Startups: Truora, Zubale, Influur, Ontop, Clara, Jeeves, Platzi, Nowports , Frubana.
- VCs, Accelerators, Institutions: 17Sigma, Accel, Propel, Kaszek, Y Combinator, Point72 Ventures, Magma Partners, H20 Capital, General Catalyst, Canary Ventures.
- People: Nathan Lustig, Pierpaolo Barbieri, Izabel Gallera, Allison Campbell, Alan Howard, Marcelo Claure, Paulo Passoni, Sebastian Mejía, Kevin Ryan, Niall Ferguson, Vanessa Taiah, Marta Forero, María del Mar Vélez.