The future of work is here! Are you ready for it?
As the working environment continues to evolve, many companies and professionals around the world are adapting, and better yet, leading the way.
Join our knowledgeable hosts, Johanna Molina, Talanta’s Co-founder and Head of Impact, and Paul Lynskey, Talanta’s Head of Experience, as they delve into deep discussions with industry thought leaders from top companies around the globe, only on How to be the Difference.
Stay ahead of the curve with actionable insights that are reshaping the processes of talent acquisition, human capital management, remote and hybrid workforce development among others.
Tune in every other Monday and don’t forget to follow us on social media!
A powerful company culture for meaningful work
In this episode of How to be the Difference, Johanna and Paul sit down with Stela Barcelos, Former Global HR Director in consumer goods multinationals Unilever and Diageo. Stela has over 20 years of experience in senior HR roles partnering with teams across the Americas, Asia, and Europe. She is driven by a deep interest in working with people from different cultures to fuel and give life to positive and innovative ideas, and to create impactful transformation.
Stela’s most recent endeavor is as cofounder of Galapagos Team, a business acceleration company that helps people and organizations amplify their ideas to thrive and create a positive impact through making change possible.
In conversation with Stela, she gives insights on how to create a culture within an organization, the new challenges companies face to attract talent, and how HR can be innovative when it is at the service of people and fosters a positive culture.
Join this episode of How to be the Difference to dive deeper into company culture, why it is important as an organization to focus on purpose for meaningful work and the immense and amazing power of HR in connecting people from different cultures and backgrounds to work together.
Outline of this episode:
- [00:28]: Greetings from Johanna and Paul
- [04:06]: Intro to Stela
- [05:03]: Stela’s background and career
- [05:38]: Getting into HR
- [07:04]: Staying long-term in one company
- [09:12]: How to create culture within an organisation
- [10:18]: How can HR be innovative
- [14:34]: How can companies attract the best talent
- [15:45]: Insights on the global talent acquisition and remote work
- [18:02]: Advice to companies unwilling to implement remote work
- [19:37]: Jumping into entrepreneurship
- [21:02]: How can people future-proof themselves?
- [22:01]: The future of work
- [24:02]: Advice to leaders and HR managers