This week’s Espresso covers updates from Treggo, treble.ai, Frete.com, and more!
Outline of this episode:
- [00:28] – Mexican fintech Arrenda raises $26.5M in pre-seed round
- [00:42] – Interview with Joe Merullo, Arrenda’s CEO
- [06:06] – Argentinian startup Treggo receives $1.7M in additional funding
- [06:44] – Colombian startup treble.ai closes $15M Series A round
- [06:55] – Interview with Felipe Otálora, treble.ai’s CEO
- [08:58] – HR Tech startup Hitch raises $1.5M in pre-seed round
- [09:28] – Brazilian freight marketplace Frete.com acquires InterSite
- [09:59] – Key Insights of TTR’s Latin American Transaction Market Quarterly Report
- [10:21] -Latamlist featured article: What the U.S. Economic Downturn Means for U.S. Firms Hiring in LatAm
- [10:40] – New Crossing Borders episode
- [10:59] – New How to be the Difference episode
Resources & people mentioned:
- Companies & Startups: Arrenda, Treggo, treble.ai, Hitch, Frete.com, InterSite, Tecla, Houm, Liftit, Cubbo.
- VCs, Accelerators, Institutions: Fasanara Capital, Newtown Partners, Verve Capital, Latin Leap, Bluewatch Ventures, Kube VC, Tiger Global, Evergreen Mountain Equity Partners, StartFast Ventures.
- People: Joe Merullo, Felipe Otálora, Federico Vega, Gino Ferrand, Benjamin Labra, Johanna Molina, Paul Lynskey, Brian York.