The future of work is here! Are you ready for it?
As the working environment continues to evolve, many companies and professionals around the world are adapting, and better yet, leading the way.
Join our knowledgeable hosts, Johanna Molina, Talanta’s Co-founder and Head of Impact and Paul Lynskey, Talanta’s Head of Experience, as they delve into deep discussions with industry thought leaders from top companies around the globe, only on How to be the Difference.
Stay ahead of the curve with actionable insights that are reshaping the processes of talent acquisition, human capital management, remote and hybrid workforce development among others.
Tune in every other Monday and don’t forget to follow us on social media!
Shifting the entrepreneurial mindset towards empathy
In this episode of How to be the Difference, Johanna and Paul sit down with Pepe Villatoro, Regional Head of Expansion at Deel, a startup focused on payroll management for remote teams.
Pepe Villatoro is one of those must-see figures in the Latin entrepreneurial ecosystem. In his long repertoire as a businessman, he stands out as being part of the co-founding team of Fuck Up Nights and being responsible for the expansion of WeWork across all Latin America, creating the fastest growing market in Mexico.
Today Villatoro adds another challenge to his extensive resume, leading the growth of Deel in Mexico, Central America, the Caribbean, and Europe.
In this episode of How to Be the Difference, Pepe Villatoro shares his wisdom on how the future of work will unfold and explains why diversity in companies represents opportunities for healthy culture clashes. He gives advice on which are the key skills professionals should learn as remote work is multiplying opportunities in every corner of the world. Pepe also gives us an insight into the origin of Fuck Up Nights, and why it represented a mindset shift for entrepreneurs that participate in the events.
To learn more about amazing internship opportunities, check out Talanta’s website.
Outline of this episode:
- [00:40] – Pepe’s background
- [03:20] – About Deel and his role as Regional Head of Expansion
- [07:31] – About the great global resignation
- [11:35] – Remote work brought cultural diversity, why is it important?
- [15:54] – The future of work and its impact according to Pepe
- [18;30] – Important skills for the future of work
- [23:03] – Ongoing changes in companies’ HR departments
- [31:15] – The origin of Fuck Up Nights
- [36:55] – How can companies create healthy remote teams?
- [44:00] – What is next for Deel and for Pepe