This week’s Espresso covers updates from Billpocket, Laboratoria, Tienda Pago, and more!
Outline of this episode:
- [00:28] – Ping raises $15M in seed round
- [00:54] – Tribal Credit acquires Paykii
- [01:22] – Billpocket signs agreement with Mastercard and the Ministry of Economy of Nuevo Leon
- [01:53] – MacKenzie Scott donates $4M to Laboratoria
- [02:17] – Trully closes $4.1M seed round
- [02:43] – Tienda Pago announces $12M Series B round
- [03:13] – Finkargo announces new round for $75M
- [03:37] – Brazil’s Central Bank to release Pix’ protocols
- [04:03] – 20 startups (co) founded by Latin American Women
- [04:21] – New Crossing Borders Episode
- [04:51] – New How to be the difference Episode
Resources & people mentioned:
- Companies & Startups: Laboratoria, Talanta, Ping, Tribal Credit, Paykii, Billpocket, Mastercard, Tienda Pago, Trully, Finkargo, Pix.
- VCs, Accelerators, Institutions: Y Combinator, Costanoa Ventures, Women’s World Banking Asset Management, IDC Ventures, FEMSA Ventures.
- People: MacKenzie Scott, Roberto Campos Neto, Javier García, Johanna Molina, Paul Lynskey, José Caparroso, Nathan Lustig.