This week’s Espresso covers updates from Billpocket, Rebill, Pomelo, and more!
Outline of this episode:
- [00:28] – Kushki acquires Billpocket
- [00:54] – Interview with Alejandro Guízar, CEO and founder of Billpocket
- [04:25] – Argentina-based startup Rebill raises $3.6M
- [05:01] – Pomelo extends its Series A to $50M
- [05:30] – New hybrid startup studio and human capital agency RYZ Labs is launched
- [05:51] – Interview with Jordan Metzner, founder of RYZ Labs
- [08:33] – Casai and Nomah announce a merger agreement
- [09:06] – New episode of Crossing Borders with Juan José Leaño, founder of Parco
- [09:30] – New episode of How to be the Difference with Jamie Turner
Resources & people mentioned:
- Companies & Startups: Kushki, Billpocket, Rebill, Pomelo, Casai, Nomah, RYZ Labs, HipTrain, Offsiteio, Parco.
- VCs, Accelerators, Institutions: Tiger Global Management, Y Combinator, Soma Capital, Andreessen Horowitz, Loft, monashees.
- People: Jordan Metzner, Sam Nadler, Alejandro Guízar, Nathan Lustig, Juan José Leaño, Jamie Turner, Johanna Molina, Paul Lynskey.