This week’s Espresso covers updates from Yaydoo, Geopagos, Klar, and more!
Outline of this episode:
- [00:28] – Yaydoo and Paystand merge to create a new B2B Fintech unicorn
- [00:45] – Interview with Sergio Almaguer, CEO and co-founder at Yaydoo
- [04:26] – Seedstars International Ventures II reaches $20M in committed investments
- [04:55] – Mexican fintech Klar acquires SOMOS
- [05:27] – Real estate broker Mudafy receives $10M Series A
- [05:57] – BNPL fintech Kontempo raises over $30M in a seed round
- [06:27] – Geopagos receives $35M in an investment round
- [06:57] – New episode of How to be the difference on How the Talent Competition is Changing
- [07:13] –New episode of Crossing Borders with Lucas Mendes from Revelo and Giuseppe Belpiede from Listopro
Resources & people mentioned:
- Companies & Startups: Listopro, Revelo, Holcim, Unilever Prestige, Yaydoo, Paystand, Klar, Mudafy, Kontempo, Geopagos.
- VCs, Accelerators, Institutions: Seedstars, IFC, Visa Foundation, Rockefeller Foundation, Founders Fund, Riverwood Capital.
- People: Nathan Lustig, Lucas Mendes, Giuseppe Belpiede, Tatiana Goldberg, Sergio Cadavid, Sergio Almaguer, Johanna Molina.