This week’s Espresso covers updates from Revelo, Habi, Mono, and more!
Outline of this episode:
- [00:28] – Incognia raised a $15.5M Series A round
- [01:01] – Revelo announced the acquisition of Mexico-based Listopro
- [01:44] – Take Blip closed a $70M Series B round
- [02:28] – Habi announced an additional $75M in credit lines
- [03:04] – Bayer is inaugurating a second edition of the Bayer Bootcamp.
- [03:40] – Interview with Armando Romero, Digital Partnership Sr. Manager for Bayer in Mexico
- [06:50] – Moova closed a $10M investment round
- [07:27] – Mono announced it raised a $6M seed round
- [08:03] – Emmanuel Olvera’s article “Getting to know the Latin American tech talent market”
- [08:28] – Alejandro Guizar’s article on why “You should sell financial products no matter what type of company you own”
Resources & people mentioned:
- Companies & Startups: Incognia, Point72 Ventures, Revelo, Listopro, Take Blip, Habi, Bayer Mexico, Mono, Moova, Hireline, Billpocket.
- VCs, Accelerators, Institutions: Magma Partners, Seedstars, Parallel18 Ventures, Warburg Pincus, TriplePoint Capital, Homebrew, SoftBank Latin America Fund, Tiger Global, Soma Capital, Y Combinator, Alaya Capital, FJ Labs, Wayra Telefónica, Matterscale, Kalei Ventures.
- People: Armando Romero, Emmanuel Olvera, Alejandro Guízar.