In this week’s Espresso, we cover updates from Simetrik, Casai, and more!
Outline of this episode:
- [00:28] – Simetrik announced a $24M Series A funding round
- [01:12] – Dock officially launched operations in Mexico this month
- [01:46] – Casai acquired LoopKey
- [02:07] – Interview with Nicolás Girard, Oxio’s CEO on their Series B round
- [06:33] – Latest episode of Entrepreneurship in Latam 101: “The importance of Product Market Fit according to three female entrepreneurs”
- [06:51] – Latest episode of How to be the Difference with Alessandra Angelini, Influur’s CEO: “The fundamental role of influencer marketing in today’s advertising”
- [07:11] – Latest episode of Crossing Borders with Santiago Suarez, CEO and co-founder of Addi
- [07:26] – Featured article “A Close Look at Bolivia’s Startup Ecosystem” by Kjell Vandevyvere
Resources & people mentioned:
- Companies & Startups: Simetrik, Dock, Casai, LoopKey, Oxio, Influur, Addi
- VCs, Accelerators, Institutions: Tiger Global, Moore Capital, Monashees, FinTech Collective.
- People: Nicolás Girard, Ximena Aleman, Estefanía Hernández, Ingrid Briggiler, Santiago Suárez, Kjell Vandevyvere, Johanna Molina, Paul Lynskey, Alessandra Angelini