This week’s Espresso covers updates from Talently, Kredito, Latitud, and more!
Outline of this episode:
- [00:28] – Seedstars launches investment platform Seedstars Capital
- [00:47] – Talently receives $750k from the IDB’s Innovation Lab
- [01:11] – Latitud’s new LatAm Tech report
- [01:41] – Wynwood House closes $7M equity and debt round
- [01:59] – Interview with Juliane Butty on Platzi’s female founders’ report
- [07:22] – Kredito closes $6M round and partners with Grupo Penta
- [07:47] – Baubap receives $20M loan from Park Cities Asset Management
- [08:09] – Racional raises a $2 million round
- [08:30] – Choosing a New Partner at Your VC Firm? Factor in the EQ by Susana García-Robles
- [08:50] – 9 startups leading Uruguay’s tech and innovation ecosystem
- [09:00] – What the Tech Hiring Scene Will Look Like for Latin America in 2023 by Gino Ferrand
- [09:15] – New Hacking Insurance episode
- [09:22] – New How to be the Difference episode
- [09:37] – New Crossing Borders episode
Resources & people mentioned:
- Companies & Startups: Talently, Latitud, Wynwood House, Platzi, Kredito, Baubap, Racional, Tecla, Flourish Fi.
- VCs, Accelerators, Institutions: Magma Partners, Seedstars, IDB Innovation Lab, FEN Ventures, Innogen Venture Capital, Grupo Penta, Genesis Ventures, Amarena, Park Cities Asset Management, Capria Ventures.
- People: Juliane Butty, Susana García-Robles, Gino Ferrand, Nathan Lustig, Pedro Moura, Pedro Pablo del Campo, Rodrigo Alfonso, Joanna Danger, Johanna Molina, Paul Lynskey.